Instant Pot Smart WiFi vs Ultra
Here at Instant Mealtime, we’d reviewed the Instant Pot Smart WiFi and the Instant Pot Ultra, respectively. However, we haven’t really covered which Instant Pot model is better: Instant Pot Smart WiFi vs Ultra?
We know very well that all the Instant Pot multicookers are amazing and can cook varieties of different foods using the electric pressure cooker. The foods come out so tender and juicy as if you’re eating out. Sure, but models are amazing.
Which one is better? I’ll help you figure out which is best and how to make the best decision for you.
Instant Pot Smart WiFi Review
- If you have the Instant Pot Duo model, you will be familiar with the Instant Pot Smart WiFi. The advances in the Instant Pot model are the new functions such as Cake along with the WiFi capabilities.
- Becoming familiar with this model does require being a bit more technology savvy and using the Instant Pot app. Though, you can use the programmable display and scripts for cooking recipes as well.
- Some key pro’s of the Instant Pot Smart WiFi includes a large LCD display, 13 built-in programs, 750 programmable functions (scripts to use in the app), WiFi-enabled controls with your phone including capabilities with Amazon Alexa.
- The only con I could think of would be if you are not tech-savvy, you may have some issues with this model. So, take Instant Pot Smart WiFi vs Ultra with a grain of salt.
Instant Pot Ultra Review
Though I love all the Instant Pot models, I do know that the Instant Pot Ultra is known to be the higher-end option of them all.
- Everything you can think of is built into this Instant Pot model: baking cakes, eggs, sterilizing. The sterilizing feature is exceptional if you need to clean baby bottles or similar items.
- The above and beyond of the Ultra is the Ultra setting, which allows you to control the temperature inside your Instant Pot, which makes it perfect for Sous Vide.
- Not only that, but there’s the auto seal capability, which you no longer need to worry about. Along with that is the Quick Release button so you can safely and easily release the pressure from your Instant Pot.
- Some other pros of the Instant Pot Ultra include 10 settings, cooking progress indicator, precise temperature control, and built-in altitude adjustment.
- The con that comes with the digital display may be the knob, which can be sensitive to choose the wrong one accidentally.
- Buttons may be easier to program. Also, there are A LOT of settings, which could be a good thing or a bad thing.
Instant Pot Smart WiFi vs Ultra Winner
It was hard for me to determine the winner. Personally, I am more technically inclined, which would make the WiFi a great choice for someone like me. I also don’t need all the extra settings.
However, the Ultra seems like the safest bet – literally. The temperature and pressure controls are what makes the Ultra the winner here. There’s no additional setup, either.
What Customers Are Saying
Instant Pot Smart WiFi
Customers absolutely love being able to control their Instant Pot via WiFi and not having to be home. However, it may take having an up-to-date cellphone and being more tech-savvy to get this model right.
Instant Pot Ultra
The Instant Pot Ultra really is super ultra for customers. The temperature controls and the Quick Release button make this Instant Pot worthwhile to its customers. There are so many options with this model, however, if you don’t need so many functions, they may go to waste.
About Instant Pot Products
Want other reviews from Instant Meal Time? Check out our Instant Pot reviews and other reviews as well as Instant Pot recipes. Happy cooking!