Instant Pot Duo Review
Designed to be convenient and dependable, the Instant Pot Duo is the best-selling model of the Instant Pot series. At an affordable price, you get cooking that speeds up by 2 to 6 times, using 70% less energy.
Today we’re going to review the Instant Pot Duo, which is a 7-in-1 programmable cooker. 7-in-1 means it replaces 7 kitchen appliances including a pressure cooker, rice cooker, slow cooker, steamer, yogurt maker, steamer, sauté, and warmer.
Follow along in the Instant Pot Duo review:
Features & Specifications
- Instant Pot’s best-selling model with 3rd generation technology.
- The microprocessor monitors temperature, pressure, time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration for the best results.
- Cooks 70% faster than the conventional appliance.
- Pressure cook, rice cooker, slow cooker, sauté pan, yogurt, steamer, and warmer all in one.
- Includes 14 one-touch smart programs that allow you to cook soups, chili, ribs, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt, desserts, and more.
- Easy clean-up: includes a fingerprint-resistant stainless steel lid. Put, lid, and accessories are dishwasher safe.
- Over 10 built-in safety features including safety lock and overheat protection.
- The 6-quart Instant Pot Duo cooks for up to 6 people at a time and makes meal prepping and batch cooking easier.
- Includes a stainless steel inner pot with a 3-ply bottom. It’s healthy and dishwasher safe.
Customer Instant Pot Duo Reviews
Customers have a lot of praise for the Instant Pot Duo. Instant Pot Duo reviews prove that you get a quicker cooking appliance at a lower price than other models. If you are looking to replace seven appliances and start your journey with pressure cooking, this is the one appliance to have.
Now, this model is not the end all be all, and we advise you to check out the other Instant Pot models before deciding which Instant Pot to purchase. Maybe you prefer to monitor your meal using your smartphone? Or maybe you would like more safety features?
However, if you are just starting to use pressure cookers and multi-cookers, you will definitely get your money’s worth by using the Instant Pot Duo.
If you find yourself making a lot of rice, beans, soups, chilis, and meats, then this is the pressure cooker for you. You’ll love being able to make so many different meals all in one appliance.