Instant Pot Smart WiFi Review
You’ve seen it, but now it’s time to get schooled in this Instant Pot Smart WiFi review. The Instant Pot Smart WiFi 8-in-1 electric pressure cooker is the creme de la creme of Instant Pots. Not only is this an 8-in-1 programmable pressure cooker, but you can also control and monitor what you’re cooking on your mobile device. In fact, it’s the first of its kind.
Let’s dive into the features and benefits of the Instant Pot Smart WiFi 8-in-1 electric pressure cooker, learn about the Smart Wifi App, and see what the customers are saying about this product. Let’s get cooking!
Instant Pot Smart WiFi App
This Instant Pot model was designed to feature a large display screen. Want to cook better meals? All you need to do is monitor the cooking of your meal from your mobile device (compatible with Android 5.0 or later and for iOS 9.0 or later.
- There’s even a new meat/stew program available, which will help you cook beef and pork the way you like it. Like your meat rare? No problem? Like it fall-off-the-bone? It’s done.
- Additionally, there’s a Poultry Smart Program that cooks you moist and tender chicken, turkey, and other poultry from frozen.
- Want to get it done on your mobile device? All you need is to pair it with the Instant Pot App, where you can now control your multicooker, get notifications, and check the progress of your meals.
- Whether you are home or away, your app can help you control your cooking without you having to be in front of your Instant Pot. This is simply the most convenient and advanced Instant Pot on the market.
Instant Pot Smart WiFi Review: 6 Quart Pros
- The Instant Pot Smart Wifi comes with a stainless steel cooking pot (the inner pot) that is 6 quarts. The appliance itself is 1000 watts.
- Cook inexpensive cuts of meat that turn out more tender, much like an expensive meal at a restaurant.
- Love to cook beans and lentils? No problem. Simply cook them with no pre-soaking to done in 30 minutes or so. You can make chili, stew, or risotto in just 30 minutes with no babysitting your cooking.
- I love this Instant Pot because it cooks so fast, whether pressure cooking, slow cooking, rice cooking, making yogurt, cake, sautéeing, warming, or steaming.
- On top of that, you get 13 one-touch Smart Programs for cooking foods like ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt, desserts and more without having to watch.
- What is so cool about this Instant Pot model is the compatibility with Alexa and Wifi. So, you can control your Instant Pot through Alexa. How many other cooking appliances do that?
- There’s also built-in advanced safety protection: 10-plus built-in safety features including overheating protection and safety lock to ensure your foods get cooked safely and to the best quality.
Instant Pot Smart WiFi Review: What Customers Are Saying
Customers love to use the Instant Pot app once its connected. You can share recipes with others and monitor your Instant Pot. The app even lets you know the status including pre-heating, cooking time, and warming time. Even start the cooking process using the app.
Customers love that you can be anywhere and your phone will tell you when the time is up, even while away from the house. As this product continues to get smarter, the capabilities are simply endless.