Martha Stewart Pressure Cooker Review
The Martha Stewart 8 qt 7-in-1 Everything pressure cooker is everything you’d expect from the Martha Stewart brand.
It exceeds the high standards she has set for excellent craftsmanship. Its design and dependability are top-notch as well.
What is the Martha Stewart 8 qt 7-in-1 Everything pressure cooker?
Well, its a slow cooker, pressure cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pot, yogurt maker, and warmer all in one. From savory dishes to sweet dishes, this pressure cooker does it all – and fast.
Let’s dive into this Martha Stewart pressure cooker review and see what the hype is all about:
Martha Stewart 8 qt 7-in-1 Everything Pressure Cooker
Features & Specifications
With one press of the button, you can start any one of the 14 smart programs on the Martha Stewart 8 qt 7-in-1 Everything pressure cooker.
- Make soup/stock, bean/chili, meat/stew, rice, multigrain, cereal, steam, slow cook, keep warm, yogurt, manual, pressure cook, or sauté/sear.
- The Martha Stewart 8 qt 7-in-1 Everything pressure cooker is made of the finest quality of brushed stainless steel, which houses a high-grade stainless steel removable cooking pot.
- And with the cooking pot, you get interior measuring marks, to be on-target with your measurements.
- The tri-ply construction provides the best heat distribution and doesn’t retain odors like other pressure cookers on the market. Even better, the cooking pot doubles as a standard eight-quart stockpot.
- The Martha Stewart 8 qt 7-in-1 Everything pressure cooker is at the forefront of cutting edge technology and the safety features are remarkable. The pressure release valve is removable so you can properly sanitize it.
- The pressure cooker even has the ability to automatically detect optimal operating pressure to precisely start its countdown timer and preheat with no effort at all.
- It knows how to detect volume and food type so you get the best results and adjust heat intensity the same way. And the pressure cooker can even keep warm to eight hours upon cooking completion.
- Like most pressure cookers, the Martha Stewart 8 qt 7-in-1 Everything pressure cooker allows you to work with the blue and intuitive LED display to adjust pressure settings.
- And also note the pressure release indicator with natural pressure release when you end the cooking cycle.
- What’s so great about this Martha Stewart 8 qt 7-in-1 Everything pressure cooker is the one-year limited manufacturer warranty that comes with the pressure cooker.
- Additionally, you get a steam rach, measuring cup, rice paddle/spoon, a use, and a care guide to help you keep your pressure cooker cooking.
- You also get Everything Pressure Cooker Recipes from Martha Stewart, so you know it’s going to be quality.
Martha Stewart Pressure Cooker Review – What Customers Say
Not only will you love the modern design and simple white color that comes on the Martha Stewart 8 qt 7-in-1 everything pressure cooker, but you will also love that it looks great in any kitchen!
Also, for such an affordable price, you can’t go wrong with purchasing the Martha Stewart 8 qt 7-in-1 everything pressure cooker for a friend, family member, or yourself.
Plus, you’re backed by the one-year limited manufacturer warranty in case anything goes wrong.
Customers love the Martha Stewart 8 qt 7-in-1 everything pressure cooker because you get eight quarts of an everything pressure cooker at a much lower price than the competitor.
Customers even prefer the way this pressure cooker cooks to that of the competitors. Additionally, you don’t get a gross leftover smell when your meal has been cooked. Customers simply love this everything pressure cooker.
Where to Buy Martha Stewart Pressure Cooker
Thanks for taking the time to read this Martha Stewart pressure cooker review. If you’re looking for a great place to buy the Martha Stewart 8 qt 7-in-1 Everything pressure cooker.
Look no further than checking out the prices below. You can’t go wrong with the lower cost of this pressure cooker.
For more information on pressure cookers and multicookers, take a look at our helpful guides, product reviews, and recipes. Happy cooking!