KitchenAidⓇ Multi-Cooker Review
Lovers of KitchenAid know that the brand delivers consistently amazing cooking results. With the KitchenAid Multi-Cooker and stir tower accessory, you get 10 cooking methods to make your favorite meals.
Using its very own heat technology, your new multi-cooker constantly monitors temperatures between 110 degrees and 450 degrees Fahrenheit in its precise cooking pot for the best temperature control.
With a digital display showing instructions that are step-by-step, time of up to 12 hours, and temperature, you know exactly how your food will be cooked.
As a bonus, you get a KitchenAid stir tower accessory that mixes flips and stirs ingredients for you in your multi-cooker, so you meats, risotto, yogurt, and more come out delicious.
Now that we know what this KitchenAid multi-cooker does, let’s check out its specifications and features along with some customer reviews. Let’s dive in and get cooking today!
KitchenAid Multi-Cooker Review – Specs and Features
- The KitchenAid multi-cooker comes with one 4-quart Multi-Cooker and the stir tower accessory.
- Using even heat technology, you get precise cooking results that is monitored closely.
- Easily clean up since the interior is non-stick.
- Includes 10 cooking methods including rice, risotto, sauté, sear, simmer, soup, yogurt, boil/steam, slow cook, low, high, and keep warm.
- The multi-cooker offers 3 constant speeds and 2 different intermittent modes for precise cooking.
- Even-Heat ranges from 110 degrees to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stir tower accessory helps you mix, flip, and stir food ingredients efficiently.
- The 4-quart cooking pot comes with a non-stick ceramic shield coating and a pour spot accessory.
- The housing is steel metal and includes a die-cast aluminum drive arm.
- Easily wipe the exterior clean from cooking.
- Includes a steam basket, roasting rack, silicone flip, stir paddle, and flex edge blade.
- It comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
KitchenAid Multi-Cooker Review – Pros
- You’ll love how you can customize and save the cooking settings so the KitchenAid multi-cooker works for you.
- Cooking hands-free is easy with the self-stirring tower. That means no more looking over your food so it doesn’t burn.
- The tower keeps your food from burning and comes with three-speed settings to fit your recipe.
KitchenAid Multi-Cooker Reviews By Customers
Customers like you love the KitchenAid multi-cooker and stir tower. Both appliances are beloved because of how easy it is to use them. Save the time and hassle by using this multi-cooker and stir tower.
Looking For More?
This multi-cooker does a lot, but if you are looking for a multi-cooker that does it all, you may want to check out more appliances and do your research.
If you are still on the fence after this KitchenAid multi-cooker review, you should take a look at some other multi-cookers like these:
Instant Pot Duo
Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus
Mueller UltraPot Pressure Cooker
For more information on Instant Pots, pressure cookers, multi-cookers, and air fryers check out our reviews and guides. For recipes, check out our recipes page for some delicious dishes to make. Happy cooking!