Instant Pot Ultra Review
You’ve reached the top-of-the-line with this Instant Pot Ultra review. The Instant Pot Ultra 10-in-1 multi-use cooker is the creme de la creme of kitchen appliances. This Instant Pot model is for the home chef who wants to kick it up a notch in customization and control for the best cooking possible.
The Instant Pot Ultra is not just a pressure cooker, but also a slow cooker, cake maker, rice and porridge maker, yogurt maker, sautées/sears, warms, sterilizers, and has its own Ultra program. The Ultra is complete with custom programming for pressure cooking as well as non-pressure cooking. Knowing the parameters for perfect results, the appliance can be set for just that.
There is even an altitude adjustment to eliminate the guesswork from recipe conversions and better cooking time. Let’s explore the benefits as we dive into the Instant Pot Ultra review.
Instant Pot Ultra 8 Quart
If you want an Instant Pot to serve your large family or if you routinely have large gatherings, the Instant Pot Ultra 8 quart is for you.
- This Instant Pot is perfect for feeding over six people at a time. The Instant Pot Ultra is only the next generation for serving large gatherings. You’ll get the perfect precise recipes for your people each time.
- Even if you don’t need the Instant Pot Ultra 8 quart, there is still the 6-quart and the Ultra Mini, for smaller meals. New features like altitude adjustment, steam release reset, and the cooking indicator as well as Ultra for custom programming, make cooking a breeze.
- There are also new features including sterilizing, as well as cake and egg programs for the best recipes.
- The new Instant Pot Ultra was developed with the latest in 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor, which monitors the pressure, temperature, time, and adjusts heating and intensity and the cooking duration.
- It even boasts 11 safety features that help its owners have peace of mind while cooking. Gone are the days of uncertainty with the steam release valve.
- The Ultra includes the new steam release reset button for safer handling while cooking.
Instant Pot Ultra 10-in-1 Pros
Why get an Instant Pot Ultra 10-in-1 electric pressure cooker? Well, aside from its safety features, the design is definitely something to write home about.
- The new large LCD display provides clear visual progress of everything you’re cooking, from preheating, cooking, to keeping warm.
- The central dial helps you select the right program and make the right adjustments for each meal.
- The steam release reset button is also a gem because it eliminates the hassle of the steam release valve, the most crucial part of the pressure cooker.
- The new feature, the sterilize feature, helps pasteurize dairy products, sterilize baby bottles, jars, utensils, you name it. Even perform certain types of canning with this feature.
- There is also a new ‘Cake Maker’ feature, designed to help prepare soft and moist cakes. Make sous vide like eggs in minutes with the Egg feature.
- With reduces cooking time up to 70%, this Instant Pot lives up to its ‘Ultra’ name.
What Customers Say
Customers who wrote Instant Pot Ultra Reviews love it for the regular perfection of cooking rice, broth, soups, stews, and eggs. Though it may take some time to get to know this version of the Instant Pot, customers flock to it because of the better functions for precise cooking.
Customers also say that the Instant Pot Ultra is a life changer. So, don’t walk, run to get this top-rated Instant Pot multi-use cooker.