Instant Ace Plus Blender Review
Heat up soups, blend smoothies. This blender does it all.
The newest blender on the market is by Instant Pot, the best seller in electric pressure cookers. The Instant Ace Plus blender is designed to fit into your lifestyle.
With an advanced microprocessor and 8 customizable smart programs built-in, you get perfect results on a consistent basis. Stir soups and blend ice creams in this wonderful blender.
Let’s figure out if the Instant Ace Plus blender is the right blender for you in our Instant Ace blender review.
Instant Ace Plus Blender Review: Features and Specifications
The Instant Ace Plus blender does a whole bunch of things with your food. Let’s dive and find out what it does exactly:
- At high speeds, this blender can cook to make nut butter, dip, milk, soups, smoothies, and more.
- You can heat up foods in this blender, which makes it utterly convenient.
- The accessories that the Instant Ace Plus blender comes with is a patented 3-in-1 food tamper measuring cup.
- You also get a cleaning brush and machine washable strainer bag to make all kinds of kinds of milk like almond milk.
- Make soy milk, almond milk, oat milk, cashew milk, and more.
- The blender can handle hot soups and even boils liquids and agitates, to ensure foods are left intact if you need them to be. The Instant Ace Plus blender is a self-stirring blender.
- Make cream-based soups and purees like tomato bisque and baby food. Heat up in the blender. No transferring food to the stove!
- With this blender, you can make nut butter like peanut butter or almond butter. Even make hazelnut spread in your Ace Plus blender.
- Blend sippable smoothies like fruit smoothies and protein shakes.
- With the touch of a button and a little soap and water, the Ace Plus cleans easily.
- Make ice cream and soft-serve ice cream in the blender then transfer to the freezer easily.
- Unlike the Instant Ace Nova, the Instant Ace Plus blender gives you 10 speeds instead of 3 speeds. With 26,500 RPMs and 8 hardened steel blades, this blender crushes and grinds easily.
- Includes 8 one-touch programs as well as delay start. It includes crushed ice, smoothie, nut/oat milk, frozen desserts, rice milk, soy milk, purée, and soup.
- Customize your blender with 10 speeds and delay the cooking start time for up to 12 hours.
- Includes a keep-warm function and turns on automatically after hot blending. Stays warm for up to 2 hours.
Instant Ace Plus Blender Review: What Customers Are Saying
Customers love the Instant Ace Plus blender for a variety of reasons. For one, the blender is the most heavy-duty blenders around and can blend pretty much anything you’d like.
The fact that this blender can blend hot items is a game-changer in the appliance world. And because the blender is self-cleaning, you don’t have any mess to worry about. Plus, it comes with a cleaning kit and brush.
Because of the sleek design, you can display this blender on your counter or in your pantry and it looks super stylish.
No need to go out and buy a juicer – the blender comes with a juicing kit.
Do we think this blender has it all? YES! Go out and get this blender!
Compare the Instant Ace Plus Blender
Ninja Foodi Cold & Hot
NutriChef Digital Blender
Homgeek Professional Blender
More Product Reviews
Looking for more kitchen appliances? Check out all the Instant Pot line, electric pressure cookers, multi-cookers, and slow cooker reviews and guides.
Don’t forget to check out all our recipes on our site as well!