Instant Accu Slim Sous Vide Review
The Instant Accu Slim sous vide immersion circulator is another miracle cooking device by Instant Pot. This sous vide is for the gourmet cook who wants restaurant-quality meals without leaving their home.
By cooking food to the most precise temperatures of 104 degrees Fahrenheit to 195 degrees Fahrenheit, for a longer period of time, you get the most tender, nutritious, and tasty meals.
Let’s go over the reasons why this sous vide may be the one for you in our Instant Accu Slim sous vide review:
First: What is a Sous Vide?
Sous vide has come on the market for home cooks in the last few years. But, do you know what a sous vide is? Do you know what a sous vide does?
A sous vide (French for “under vacuum” cooks foods in an airtight container, or a vacuum-sealed bag in most cases, cooking in the water at a controlled temperature.
Normally, you will vacuum seal a protein like fish or meat with a marinade, spices, herbs, and/or a sauce. You’ll place it in a large container of water. There will be no contact between the food and any metal heated surfaces, smoke, or flames.
And the water never comes to a boil – it simply circulates.
The sous vide has a heated metal coil that heats the water at a constant temperature. Unlike cooking on a stove or grill, the cooking process is very gradual and controlled (slow and/or low).
The best part of a sous vide means that a low and gradual cooking process means never overcooking a good piece of meat.
Instant Accu Slim Sous Vide Review: Features & Specifications
The Instant Accu Slim sous vide maintains and evenly distributes a controlled temperature water bath for the best cooking results.
The food cooked with this sous vide retains vitamins and minerals while intensifying natural flavors. Here are some more facts and features:
- Achieve high-end restaurant-like meals, prepared slow and low. Feel like a gourmet chef while using this sous vide.
- Temperature controls range from cooking times of 10 minutes to 72 hours between 104 F and 195F
- The digital display is easy to use and read, lightweight, and made of stainless steel. There’s also a rubber-coated handle for ease of use.
- Without relying on convection currents, the sous vide circulates in a uniformly heated water bath. No weird cool or hot spots – just even cooking.
- This sous vide is quiet as the motor is 12v and the motor will stop when removed from the water.
- A clamp securely places the sous vide to the 6 and 8-quart inner pot of the Instant Pot or other sous vide container.
- Cleans easily with its stand-up design and stainless steel removable skirt – just wash and air dry.
Instant Accu Slim Sous Vide Review: What Customers Say
Customers like you love how easy to use the Instant Accu Slim sous vide really is. You’ll love how there is no mess to clean up in a pot.
And you won’t even believe how good steak cooked with a sous vide actually tastes.
What you’ll really love is that it does not take much to store this sous vide as it is about the size of an immersion blender.
Comparable Sous Vides
Check out any of these comparable sous vides and make your best judgment as to which one is best for you:
Looking for More?
Sign up below for email updates and recipes. Happy cooking!