Cuisinart CPC-600 Pressure Cooker Review
Electric pressure cookers are great for a number of reasons. You can brown meat, pressure cook for a few minutes, and you have tender, fall of the bone meat. You can make delicious meals all in one pot with only a little bit of time.
There are many advantages of buying yourself an electric pressure cooker, but mainly so you can save time and money cooking at home.
Today we’re going to do the Cuisinart CPC-600 pressure cooker review. The Cuisinart CPC-600 pressure cooker review is strictly an electric pressure cooker and does its job. Designed to just be a pressure cooker, let’s go over some things you should know about this appliance.
Cuisinart CPC-600 Pressure Cooker Review – Specifications and Features
- Unlike the Instant Pot and other brands of electric pressure cookers and multi-cookers, there are no preset buttons.
- There are five cooking settings, however. You can brown, sauté, simmer, choose low or high-pressure.
- Fastest rice cooking time at around 19 minutes. Includes warm-up, cook, and depressurize.
- Automatic keep-warm function at up to 12 hours.
- Low and high-pressure settings for pressure cooking.
- Cuisinart CPC-600 pressure cooker is available in 6-quart only.
- It comes with a trivet (also known as a meat rack).
- Inner-pot has a non-stick coating and is fully dishwasher safe.
- This pressure cooker is one of the safest, featuring a lid close detection system that will allow the cooker to only pressure cooker when it is safely on the pressure cooker. Also, all pressure will be released before you can open it.
- It comes with a three-year warranty and guarantee.
Cuisinart CPC-600 Pressure Cooker Review – Cons
- Unlike other brands, this pressure cooker does only a couple of things – sautees and pressure cooks.
- It doesn’t have a warming timer to see how long it has been.
- You do not have presets like other brands to cook rice, stews, or other meals. So, unless you know the exact recipe, this may be limiting.
- You do not get the same accessories that you would with the other brands including a ladle, spoon, a measuring cup, and a recipe book.
Cuisinart CPC-600 Pressure Cooker Review – Final Thoughts
If you are looking for strictly a pressure cooker, then this is the appliance for you. Customers like you love the Cuisinart CPC-600 pressure cooker because you can brown and sauté meats and other foods before you pressure cook them.
Pressure cookers cut down the amount of time it takes to cook meals by over 70%. Pressure cooking is pretty simple since it just takes a metal bowl, liquid, and a ton of pressure to effectively and deliciously cook all kinds of foods.
If you are looking for a pressure cooker that gives you more, you might want to check out some other options below such as:
Instant Pot Duo
Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus
Mueller UltraPot Pressure Cooker